Saturday, May 21, 2011

How Do I Stop Chlorine From Ruining My Hair

Presentation "flowers" late

Thursday, May 19

19:00

Press Club of New Spain

C / Calvo Sotelo No. 7 - Oviedo




Ardavin Poems illustrated by Josan Carlos Lopez de Pariza.


New Spain, 21/5/011
Ardavín: "Juan Ramón Jiménez inspired me"
The author presents his book "The late flowers', eight poems" very short "to drink from different sources.





E. VÉLEZ

The writer Carlos Ardavín presented his collection "Flowers late" on Thursday at the Press Club Asturian NEW SPAIN along the illustrator Josan López de Pariza and Fermin Santos, Pata Negra editions.


Ardavín eight poems recited the "very short" integrating the work and who belong to different times of her life. "Juan Ramón Jiménez inspired me in some verses, while in others it was my own daughter who helped me create."


López de Pariza, author of the artwork poems with the intaglio printing technique, noted the good collaboration between writer and illustrator during the process of preparing the book: "I am very pleased with the final result, which I think is a reflection of the intention to Ardavín."

0 comments:

Post a Comment