Monday, January 31, 2011

Mucus Blob With Blood During Period





As I said Ignacio School on his blog last week, I have 35 years could be worse . Could have 25 or 20, so head into that generation who cheated to have changed the right to adequate housing and stable employment for the Playstation III .

And there I was last night, taking my destiny to Play roof jumping, stealing from the district fat bishops from the Vatican and the Tiber swim happily thanks to Assassins Creed 3 and this level of freak that God has given me.

I decided to end the last of my missions and I entered with my six keys on a treasure hunt of Romulus. I left the hallways proudly dressed in armor and the dagger of Brutus at full speed, looking for the light of those tunnels and jumping on top of a crumbling spine.

beheld the city of Rome from the Palatine Hill, superbly recreated, checked the map and watched with sadness that I was no longer any mission.

was the death of the protagonist, the end of the game and assured that the hanging thing to do is what makes you cling to life.
cheated generation
So, yes, sleepy, perhaps, and resigned, luckily for some, if others can not stop it.

difficult task of trying to sow the seeds of independent thought uncomfortable in yawning students elusive 17.

know with certainty that many are willing to wake up but can not find the triangular button on the map will indicate a new target that makes them feel as alive as it is Ezio Auditore to jump with the knife hidden on Cesare Borgia in the city of Viana. These

kids have grown up in a bubble more inflated and more overprotective and unrealistic that we had in past decades.

are accustomed to having their parents think for them to mark their briefs. So when you see the feeling of his age that nobody has bothered to welcome you to the real world trying to take refuge in the islands that we have left them free of others, including parents who avoid explain-watching football Delux-Save me or where it comes from that uneasiness or sadness that fills the belly grain. And not only tell them but they penalize you go to find answers to the street until you try not to think them with the Playstation in the name of safety.

They are forced to study for a child with a title is a familiar trophy but I think because they are prohibited useless and dangerous: the kids would question the power and power at the moment, are your parents.

Thus we arrive to class hordes of zombies about to enter the score with the umbilical cord intact smelling rotten.

and between subject and predicate complement ground I will bring scissors.

Image from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment